Tony Awards 2015 | My Top Favourites

TONY AWARDS 2015
| MY FAVOURITE LOOKS|

So guys, I thought I'd briefly touch base on some recent red carpet looks from the 'Tony Awards' this year. Let me be honest, I have heard of the Tony Awards before, but wasn't too sure what it was all about. So off I go searching the internet for a little description for you. Hope ‘Wikipedia’ tickles your fancy ha... "The Antoinette Perry Award for Excellence in Theatre, more commonly known informally as the Tony Award, recognizes achievement in live Broadway Theatre." So basically Plays & Musicals. I love musicals/theatre, preferably more than the cinema. Any-who, back to the fashion! Check out my favourite looks!  


| HILARY RHODA |
Colour, Cut-outs! Love this! So Simple yet so fierce. Michael Kors - what a genius
 You better work Honey! 



 | KENDAL JENNER | 
 I LOVE this outfit! So chic and simple! The texture of the dress is infact sequins/ but appears almost like fur! Oh the mind games you play! Hot!



| ANNALEIGH ASHFORD |

Call me crazy but I genuinely love this look! You don't always see lime green on the red carpet and she is rocking it in my world! Pocketed dress are cooler than cool! Paired with silver strap sandals and matching clutch -this outfit is 'sourly' chic' excuse the pun! My only con would be the shapeless bottom half/ honey I got curves to show off!

____________________________________________________________________________

| WORST DRESSED  |


| JENNIFER LOPEZ |
Sorry J-lo but this outfit is a no no! Way too dated!Everyone seems to love it but I am not a fan.. 
Looked okay on the model though..Ooo cheeky haha!


| VANESSA HUDGENS | 
Flowerbomb?! Girl just no! I do like the silhouette of the dress though. 


 
INFO

email | doyinpetite@gmail.com
facebook| doyin adeoye'
instagram | deepetite_
twitter | dee_petite





Comments

Popular Posts