Spring 15'

| |

Yes! Spring at last! I know it's been a while guys forgive me! So I don't know about you, but I am feeling the sunshine; us 'Brits' know it's been a long time coming. So let's talk; 'What's New'? As you'll see in the pictures below, I have Teal hair! Ahh! I love it! I  will be doing a post about how I achieved my desired colour very soon. Also during these past months, I have just been embracing this positive 'feel good energy'. I don't know where it has come from but I am grateful for it. Internal happiness is on the most important things one can possess. You can conquer almost anything! SO keep that smile on your face! CHOOSE Happiness! Go out and enjoy life and the beautiful world God has created! Below are some shots from  a causal day out with my sisters. Enjoy!










________________________













____________________________________________














FT TEAL HAIR 






____________________________________________________________



















_________________________________________


























PHOTO CRED : DEEPETITE |  All Rights Reserved
EDITING : DEEPETITE | 
Email Me: doyinpetite@gmail.com | 
Other Address : twinthangdoyin@hotmail.com | 
Instagram For Posts : http://instagram.com/doyinade | 

Comments

Popular Posts