Just Another Day At Work.

____________________

THE THOMPSONS
__________________


So as some of you may or may not know, I am a singer by profession and it is something that I not only enjoy, but something I have been passionate about for many years. Take a look at some shots from my most recent Wedding Gig in Essex!The venue was Incredibly stunning guys ! Would've loved to have taken more pictures but it was ridiculously cold!











____________________

S I N G E R S
______________________
P E P P E R  | S A R A H  |  M E  | D A Y O 

 













______________________

THE  | TWIN 
_________________________________








________________________________


BRIDE | GROOM
_________________
          















| Congratulations to the stunning Isabel and Neil Thompson, on their beautiful Wedding day |








Thank you for taking the time to read.
Instagram For Posts : http://instagram.com/doyinade

SHARE | COMMENT as you please
EMAIL : doyinpetite@gmail.com


With Love,
D E E | P E T I T E

   .......................  x








Comments

Popular Posts