Collar Bone On Show.





C O L L A R     B O N E   O N    S H O W. 
__________________________________________










T  O  P   | D  I  Y  |  P  R  I  M  A  R  K 
_____________________________


I am a sucker for the 'off shoulder'  
   tops |dresses|jumpers | jumpsuits | you name it !
For those who aren't 'heavily' blessed in the chest department like me (hehe)
This is a great way to feel and look a little sexy without trying too hard. My top tip : Keep it classy on the bottom half eg; pairing an off shoulder top with skinny jeans or a midi skirt in comparison to a mini skirt or shorts. Keep those shoulders moisturized hunny! - and go for that off shoulder top one day ! 


D E E P E T I T E' does not own copyright to these images.
    







Instagram For Posts : http://instagram.com/doyinade
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

SHARE | COMMENT as you please
EMAIL : doyinpetite@gmail.com

With Love,
D E E P E T I T E'

   .......................  x




Comments

Popular Posts